Nothing to do with APEX, but I really don’t want to forget this.
As you might know, I’m a big fan of the command prompt. I’ve been using 4DOS/4NT/Take Command for years.
These products are sold by a company called JP Software. But now they also have a free-ware product, which suffices for most of my work.
To get a “Command Prompt here” after a right-click on a folder in Windows Explorer I did this:
- Installed TCC/LE (downloaded here)
- Opened my reg-editor and went to:
- Created a key called “Command Prompt”
- Set the default string to “&Take Command LE”
- Created a new key within the “Command Prompt” key called “command”
- Set the default string to
"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCCLE12\tcc.exe" cdd "%1"
- Ready. Changes should take effect immediately
This information was taken from another blog and adjusted for TCC/LE